Jobirra.com review | Latest review on Jobirra.com website (Are they still Alive?), About jobirra money, is Jobirra.com legit or Scam
Just recently, a friend came to my inbox with a message “we all need money. If it pays we will all enjoy”.
Along the message, he attached a link of a website which has a name Jobirra.com/refer/naijalanded
I first thought for a moment. Is this real or this is just another waste of time.
So, I registered and immediately shared the link to some friends just as the person who referred me said “we all need money”.
My friends were excited about it because I mentioned Make money online free, and of a truth, there is a syndrome of quickcash in Nigeria, I need money badly in Nigeria, fast cash today, refer and earn money online and any thing that has a tag of free money attached to it.
Disclaimer; Topgistextra.com is not being paid to write a review about Jobirra.com or trying to tarnish the image of this company/website.
I am only writing to educate people who wants to invest or join any platform, a general view of what Topgistextra has seen about the platform.
Please, bear with Topgistextra if you found this article annoying. Thanks. May we now continue?
Let’s focus on about Jobirra money making program just to know if it is a real platform or another time wasting and data consuming site.
About Jobirra.com | money making program.
Jobirra.com was launched on Monday, 2nd of March, 2020. You can also see that this site is not yet up to a month.
The so called Jobirra is claimed to be a free online forum where users post questions and get answers, help, or advice each other all over Nigeria.
The website claim to have a total nummber of 129,922 members, 81,574 questions that registered users have asked, and 262,414 answers which surely must have come as a response from questions asked.
NB; this figure was as of march 23, 2020
Other things you will see on Jobirra money making program website include things like,
- Ask a New Question
- Questions You’ve Asked
- Provide Your Banking Details
- Members You’ve Referred
- How to Refer Friends to Jobirra
- View the Newest Questions on Jobirra
Be patient and read through as we discuss everything that is one the website of discuss so that we can draft out the legitility of it.
Ask a new question.
New users of the website will be so eager to either ask a new question on Jobirra.com or to refer friends so as to make free money quickly.
The site seems to be like “make a post, get likes and comments and earn big money! surely, persons like you and me with surely rush to make post that will attract lot of likes so that we can earn big money online.
Earning of post says ” Earn between N10.80 to N32.40 for every 5 likes your question’s have”
This will surely make users to continue posting so that they will more. My worry became , are they really earning or making the owner of Jobirra.com richer through generated traffic.
Of a truth, when you calculate this money in comparison to the 129,922 members in Jobirra.com website, you realize is a damn huge money.
Questions you have asked.
This side in the website will enable to the users of Jobirra to view all questions and likes they have ever asked and gotten on each post they have made since they registered on the platform.
I was really surprised that a site with that kind of users nobody liked or commented on my post.
Provide your bank details
People love to see things like; provide your account number, provide your account details, details of your bank, can you send me your account number, please send me your account details and the rest of it.
This is because we all love to make money. We all want to see money.
So, asking users to provide their bank account details is surely a way to grab their attention to continue staying and working on the website.
This part will surely display all your earnings.
I earned N500 for referring a friend on Jobirra money making program because I was so eager to know everything about this father Christmas people.
Members you have referred
You can easily see above that the members I referred is shown in the area that says members you have referred.
How to refer friends to Jobirra.
This is the most thing that usually baffles me most about this free platforms. You pay nothing and get lot of huge money for free.
Are they producing money or they are printing money from somewhere?
Users are to earn N500 each time they refer someone. That’s not all, users are directed on how to earn money very very fast.
I believe in this world, nothing goes for free. Users of Jobirra money making program are advised to copy and send their referral link to friends and acquaintances vial Facebook, WhatsApp, twitter, pin interest, nairaland forum, and any possible platform.
This is no doubt a planned strategy to get high traffic from every possible area and then finally dump users because they may not avoid paying N12,000 to over 200 users by 2nd of February, 2020 which is the day of their pay.
Can Jobirra pay N2,400,000 to 200 users?
Warning | Serious message for you and me
Jobirra money making program is persuading and warning it users to start referring people to make money before 3 days. After days of registration, users will no longer be allowed to refer friends.
View the Newest Questions on Jobirra
The newest questions on Jobirra platform will show you all the new posts made by members. People will be fighting to make posts so that they can earn more money for free.
Now, I took my time to survey this website very well, to know their activities and activeness.
I discovered that is actually what is rocking right now.
When I first view newest post posted on Jobirra money making program, I waited for a minute before refreshing the same page. I discovered that over 100 users make post on Jobirra.com in less than a minute.
Isn’t that a hot magic?
How then shall the members be paid. Will ten persons be paid and then proof will go round the media that Jobirra money making program is really paying it’s members?
I am not surprised, I have in time past experienced a similar website like Jobirra which website’s include;
Similar websites to Jobirra.com income website
just to mention a few.
Is Jobbira.com money making program real or scam?
Disregard any feeling that Jobirra money making program may be true. It is not so.
Jobirra.com is just another scam site created to drive traffic to a blog/website and later would dispose their users.
5 Reaons Why Jobirra.com is a scam site(well analysed)
1. when you register, they don’t care about your information such as sending a confirmation link to your email. Even robots can register on Jobirra.com
2. The website is a new one which was created on 2nd of February, 2020. It is not up to a month and yet has a total number of 129,922 registered users of which I am expecting them to pay 200 users by 2nd of April which is their due day for pay out.
3. Jobirra.com has not paid anybody for their work yet. We have no testimony.
4. We don’t know who owns the website, where he or they stays, where their office is located and their contact information.
5. We don’t know the website estimate worth and we don’t know how they are going to pay out estimated N2,400,000 to the 200 people we have predicted to qualify for first payout.
Jobirra.com review | Latest review on Jobirra.com website (Are they still Alive?)
Is Jobirra.com still alive or dead?
The first time I wrote an article concerning Jobirra.com money earning website was way back in March 23, 2020 and at then, they were not truth as much information was not displayed for public viewing.
All I discovered then was that their domain was brought in 2019 and the expiration would due in 2021.
Today, I tired to visit Jobirra.com to see if they are alive or dead. See what I discovered below
This clearly mean that it is either jobirra.com money website is dead or they are under maintenance.
Please consider this tips before you buy or join any Platform online.
Things to consider before joining or buy products online
- Look properly to see that the site has “contact us” web page.
- Do away with online shops or websites that uses free email provider or email registration without verification.
- Check if the site has some information about it’s company (Address, history, name, country)
- Also look out for “about us” or who the company is (are).
- Analyze the Domain WHOIs Data information to discover information about the site owner.
- Make sure you try as much as possible to figure out if they are English (or other language grammatical errors)
- Never pay via credit card, you can use PayPal to make payment or purchase your goods (this is way easier to get refunds)
- Try as much as possible to check if the website is certified by McAfee SECURE.
- Don’t enter sensitive or useful information on non-HTTPS pages ( this can cause u harm in the future)
- Never you get carried away by low prices or free registration. If it looks too good to be real, make sure you pay attention.
- Always Check if the site has a social profile (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). This is where you can easily contact users that are already on the platform or desires to join the platform.
- Try to always first contact the website owner via email and watch the language format he or she will use in responding to you.(You can easily detect Nigerian language, Ghanaian English, British English, American English and many other languages if you pay attention.
Many scam websites have domains that end with uncommon and cheap TLDs.
Eg .xyz, tk.host and many uncommon cheap domains.
This additional check should help you make the right choice.
The website aforementioned is a free website. To get money, one must use money to get money.
Avoid wasting your time and data on their websites. It will fetch you nothing.
At the first time of writing this article, the site was so suspicious of scam.
Now, the website is no longer existing though the domain has not expired yet.
Please, kindly write useful comments by including proofs.
This will help us identify a scam site more and save us time.