Bitpaysalary.com Review – Is it legit or Scam? | Bitpaysalary Registration and the investment plans.
Topgistextra welcomes you to another wonderful day to review a new hyip program known as Bitpaysalary. In this, we shall look briefly on what the program stand for, how long it has existed and possible if they have paid out to anybody.
Meanwhile, I have reviewed lot of income website and I got testimonies that these three website below is proven to be a scam website. I urge you not to waste time in running activities with them. Below are the websites.
You may forsake investing with such a website as they are not straight with their investors.
Disclaimer: Topgistextra is not reviewing about Bitpaysalary.com to damage or tarnish the image of their company. I am only writing this to educate and give investors an insight of what the website is and is not.
Please do not find this review offensive.
About Bitpaysalary | Bitpaysalary.com
“We are driven by the mission to help you take the most advantage of your crypto holdings.
With BitPaySalary you can turn your cryptosassets into periodical payments in fiat money to cover the daily life expenses.
We use professional algorithmic trading of cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies through forex brokers which allow us to offer huge returns. Now for the first time, you can forget about the bitcoin price volatility and start enjoying life”
The above word can be found on their homepage when you visit their website.
From the look of things, Bitpaysalary is a company that promises return the money you deposit as investment after a specific period of time of which your invest will be used to trade in the forex market.
Domain insight | Bitpaysalary.com domain information
Thanks to lookup for providing the domain information of Bitpaysalary
Registry Domain ID: 2546198715_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registry Expiration: 2022-07-15
Bitpaysalary.com Review – Is it legit or Scam?
According to sourced information, this domain was registered on the 15th July, 2020 and the HYIP program Bitpaysalary was launched on the 21st July, 2020.
This means that the domain is still new and it is also a new hyip program. Domains are considered old if they have stayed for three months or more.
Also, the company is HYIP in nature. Most HYIPS program tends to be scam because they use invested money to embark on trade or Sports bet which can result in lost of investor’s fund.
How it Bitpaysalary program works
- Create an Account.
- Deposit Crypto.
- Receive cash payment.
Bitpaysalary Registration | How to register
To register on Bitpaysalary is almost the same way you register in all other websites.
- Go to homepage
- Click sign up
- Fill in your correct email, username and password.
- Press the sign up button
Once you perform the exercise above, you definitely has done Bitpaysalary Registration.
Investment plans | How much I invest
The minimum amount of invest is $250.
- 51$- 396.67$ daily for 60 Days.
- 3.77$ – 2914.29$ weekly for 14 Weeks.
- 16.87$ – 13033.33$ Monthly for 6 Months (Principal Return).
The above are the investment plans in Bitpaysalary.com
Investors who wishes to invest can use bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BTC cash, dashcoin, perfect Money or Payeer.
Note: I am not the Admin of Bitpaysalary. I am only writing a review.
Is Bitpaysalary legit or scam
Is Bitpaysalary.com legit or scam is a very good question. What I know is that the investment plans are okay, but the range it takes to get back payment is long.
Most HYIP Programs do not spend less than 1 month in their scheme.
I found out the owner of website made mistake with spellings when he or she stated “about us” – cryptosassets you can go to their website to see some of the errors.
Meanwhile, this should guide you before investing or buying products online.
- Look properly to see that the site has “contact us” web page.
- Do away with online shops or websites that uses free email provider or email registration without verification.
- Check if the site has some information about it’s company (Address, history, name, country)
- Also look out for “about us” or who the company is (are)
- Analyze the Domain WHOIs Data information to discover information about the site owner.
- Make sure you try as much as possible to figure out if they are English (or other language grammatical errors)
- Never pay via credit card, you can use PayPal to make payment or purchase your goods (this is way easier to get refunds)
- Try as much as possible to check if the website is certified by McAfee SECURE
- Do not pay via credit-card, use PayPal instead (easier to get refunds)
- Don’t enter sensitive or useful information on non-HTTPS pages ( this can cause u harm in the future)
- Never you get carried away by low prices or free registration. If it looks too good to be real, make sure you pay attention.
- Always Check if the site has a social profile (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). This is where you can easily contact users that are already on the platform or desires to join the platform.
- Try to always first contact the website owner via email and watch the language format he or she will use in responding to you. (You can easily detect Nigerian language, Ghanaian English, British English, American English and many other languages if you pay attention.
Many scam websites have domains that end with uncommon and cheap TLDs.
Eg .xyz, tk.host and many uncommon cheap domains.
This additional check should help you make the right choice.
Please, kindly write useful comments by including proofs.
This will help us identify a scam site more and save us time.