With Bitcoin becoming the new buzzword millennials cannot wait to get their hands on these coins. But, for a beginner, it is important to understand how the crypto market works and where to trade Bitcoins. While there may be plenty of trading platforms out there, can you trust anyone? Yes you can trust trading platforms like Bitcoin Superstar, which has in-built algorithms to perfectly analyze the market data and execute successful trade. Visit https://kryptoszene.de/bitcoin-robot/bitcoin-superstar/ for detailed information about this trading platform. Exchanges are frequently hacked and you may end up losing all your coins. Here is a list of 8 Bitcoin trading platforms which you can trust:
- Binance: It was started in 2017 in China but is currently Malta-based and one of the leading Bitcoin trading platforms around. Today, you can use this platform for buying, trading, and selling cryptos and earn interests. Buying coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum is easy using bank transfers, credit or debit cards. Binance owns an asset fund for insurance purposes if its users have their money stolen. Though Binance is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, it has a number of major drawbacks, including being limited in 29 countries, the potential of being hacked, the lack of CFD trading, and the difficulty in accessing it. If traders wish they can pick out the best alternatives to binance such as eToro, which is more capable of high-efficiency trading than Binance.
- Coinbase: This was launched in San Francisco in 2012 and caters to a large user base of almost 30 million spread across 100 plus nations. This exchange is designed to help beginners learn the ropes of crypto trading. You can buy coins using bank transfer and credit or debit cards but the fees are steep. Coinbase is protected by FDIC insurance so that its users can get compensated if it ever gets hacked.
- Bisq: This decentralized Bitcoin trading platform offers multiple payment options, low fees, and excellent security. It was created in 2014 and has servers spread all over the globe, making it hard for criminals to steal funds. You can access more than 120 coins along with fiat currency.
- Robinhood: This has earned the reputation of being a low-cost trade platform. It is known for its user-friendly interface, zero commission fees, and robust security. Launched in 2013, Robinhood initially was a brokerage for stock trading. But it started offering crypto trading since 2018, appealing greatly to youngsters. It provides 7 key cryptos and offers dual-factor authentication to keep hackers away.
- Kraken: Kraken came about in 2011; it is reputed for its security features and sleek UI. It provides more than 50 cryptos, offering multiple options to traders. You can choose from 3 types of accounts, namely, pro, intermediate, and starter accounts. It is a good place for beginners to learn trading.
- EToro: This is considered to be the finest platform for both Forex and cryptos. Having an easy-to-use interface this platform does not charge commission on cryptos. You can trade a variety of digital coins, like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, and Bitcoin. Established in Tel Aviv in 2007, it is now headquartered in London. It caters to more than 17 million users across 100 nations.
- Crypto.com: It is known for its attractive sign-up bonuses and great security features. Founded in Hong Kong in 2016, this platform lets you buy, sell, and trade cryptos seamlessly, charging very low fees. You can own a non-custodial wallet with a distinct app for linking to the main account to enable easy fund-transfer.
- CoinMama: This has always been known as a leading Bitcoin broker platform. With an easy-to-use interface and excellent customer supports, CoinMama is popular amongst investors. It was also launched in Tel Aviv in 2013 and currently caters to more than 2 million users across 188 nations. It provides 10 cryptos, including Bitcoins. Payments can be made via wire transfer, credit/debit cards and Apple Pay.